Donate to Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries
Support Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries’ mission is to secure a sustainable future for fisheries and fishing communities in eastern Maine and beyond with a tax deductible gift today!
Donate Now »
Your contribution will help fund our program work in the areas of:
- Community Engagement
- Integrated Education
- Collaborative Research
- Policy and Advocacy
Your gift to MCCF will help ensure a robust and Profitable Fishery for generations to come.
If you would like to make a gift by phone or would like more information, please call us at (207) 367-2708 and ask for Bobbi Billings, Administrative Director or contact Bobbi by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your generosity helps us to secure a sustainable fishing future for fisheries and fishing communities in Eastern Maine and beyond.
- Making a Gift: Gifts may be made online at any time or by mail to Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries, PO Box 27, Stonington, ME 04681.
- Monthly Giving: Your monthly gift will provide a steady stream of support for Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries.
- Gift of Stock: A gift of securities will support Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries and may help you avoid capital gains. Please consult your financial advisor and contact Bobbi Billings at (207) 367-2708 of email@example.com with any questions and to obtain routing information
- Boat Donation: If you have a boat that you would like to part with, consider giving it to MCCF and we will sell it. Your boat donation may be eligible for a charitable gift deduction. Please consult your financial advisor.
- Honorary or Memorial Gifts: Honoring or memorializing someone significant to you with a gift to Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries in their name is a wonderful way to pay respect and support the communities you both hold dear.
- Planned Giving: If you share Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries’ vision of securing a fishing future for Maine’s Downeast coastal communities, consider a planned gift in your estate plan. Planned gifts are structured to help you realize the full range of tax and income incentives provided by law while you ensure the longevity and sustainability of our work at Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries. Our executive director will be happy to discuss legacy gifts.
- The 2003 Society: The 2003 Society is our major giving circle named to honor the year Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries was founded. Contact Administrative Director, Bobbi Billings at (207) 367-2708 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When your business supports Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries, you show your community that you’ve made an investment in a sustainable future for the fishing communities of eastern Maine. Join the Business Leadership Circle and receive recognition and exposure in publications, at events, and at the Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries headquarters.
Business Leadership Circle Benefits
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Listing and links on Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries’ dynamic website and our Facebook page
- Exposure and promotion in prominent Business Leadership Circle advertisements placed with statewide and local media.
- Recognition events where you can network and learn about the impact of your gift from MCCF’s Executive Director, staff, and members of Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries’ Board of Trustees.
Business Leadership Circle Partner Giving Categories and Benefits
- $250 Boatswain – All the above benefits
- $500 Sternman – All the above benefits plus one use of our conference room, overlooking Stonington Harbor, when available
- $1,000 First Mate – All the above benefits plus special recognition, two uses of our conference room and invitations to private events
- $5,000 Captain – All the above benefits plus three uses of our conference room
- $10,000 Admiral – All the above benefits plus sponsorship of public events such as our summer and winter lecture series and Nautical Auction.