Donate to Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries
Support Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries’ mission to secure a sustainable future for fisheries and fishing communities in eastern Maine and beyond with a tax deductible gift today. Your gift to MCCF will help ensure a robust and profitable fishery for generations to come. Your contributions will help fund our program work in the areas of: collaborative research, collaborative management, and collaborative education. If you would like to make a gift by phone or would like more information, please call us at (207) 367-2708 and ask for Bobbi Billings, Administrative Director or contact Bobbi by email at email@example.com.
- Making a Gift: Gifts may be made online or by mail to Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries, PO Box 27, Stonington, ME 04681.
- Monthly Giving: Your monthly gift will provide a steady stream of support for MCCF. It will also allow you to spread your giving out over a longer period of time.
- Gift of Stock: A gift of securities will support MCCF and may help you avoid capital gains. Please consult your financial advisor and contact Bobbi Billings, Administrative Director at (207) 367-2708 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to obtain routing information.
- Boat Donation: If you have a boat appraised at $15,000 or more that you would like to part with, consider donating it to MCCF and our broker will sell it. Your boat donation may be eligible for a charitable gift deduction. Please consult your financial advisor.
- Honorary or Memorial Gifts: Honoring or memorializing someone significant to you with a gift to MCCF in their name is a wonderful way to pay respect and support the communities you both hold dear.
- Planned Giving: If you share MCCFs’ vision of securing a fishing future for Maine’s Downeast coastal communities, consider a planned gift in your estate plan. Planned gifts are structured to help you realize the full range of tax and income incentives provided by law while you ensure the longevity and sustainability of our work at MCCF. We would be happy to discuss legacy gifts.
When your business supports Maine Center for Coastal Fisheries, you show your community that you’ve made an investment in a sustainable future for the fishing communities of eastern Maine. Become a business sponsor today and receive recognition and exposure in publications, at events, and at the MCCF headquarters.
2020 Business Sponsor
To learn more about becoming a business sponsor, view our 2020 Sponsorship Guide. There are a number of opportunities where you can sponsor MCCF’s programs and upcoming events.